Britanni Reid doing pottery

Britanni Arielle Reid is a ceramics major and art history minor at Penn State Abington. She is most intrigued by data consistent with widespread pollution of oxygen, waterways, noise, light and the space surrounding our planet. For this project, she located data with evidence showing the decline in the emission of Sulfur Dioxide around the world. This is evidence that steps can be taken to reduce harmful emissions, cut back on resources and reverse the damage that has been done to our planet. In this project, Britanni is the head of the social media campaign on Twitter and Instagram.

Yvonne Love

David Buckley Borden
The following two tabs change content below.
Hello! My name is Tony Nguyen. I am currently a senior at Penn State Abington with the concentration of newMedia, specifically Animation. My plans to graduate is probably 2021 or 2022 because I started a new major, which is IST. I work inside of the MakerSpace inside Penn State Abington Campus at the Rydal Building. My job allows me to learn and monitor others on how to use 3D printers, vinyl cutters, laser cutters, and variations of saws.

Latest posts by tvn5142 (see all)

• - October 15, 2019
  • - October 15, 2019
  • - October 15, 2019