Kevin Hoang painting

Kevin Hoang is a junior at Penn State Abington and an art major with a concentration in drawing and painting. His works have been featured at Penn State Abington’s Bertha Lear Student Exhibition in 2018 and 2019. He has received a certificate of merit from the Tyler School of Art at Temple University, as well as Adobe certified associates in Graphic Design and Illustration and in Video Communication. Kevin’s environmental concern is deforestation, pollution, and climate change. He will be mostly researching the temperature rise in climate change. It is a major environmental concern that has been talked about for many years. The increased temperatures of our planet have created different weather patterns in all four seasons, which may have changed the environment of many different species, our natural resources, and our health. He doesn’t have a certain environmental activist that he looks up to, but he admires the youth that cares a lot about our environment. Kevin is the head Videographer in this installation project. His goal is to finish and present this documentary video, as well as to impact the audience about climate change.

Yvonne Love

David Buckley Borden
The following two tabs change content below.
Hello! My name is Tony Nguyen. I am currently a senior at Penn State Abington with the concentration of newMedia, specifically Animation. My plans to graduate is probably 2021 or 2022 because I started a new major, which is IST. I work inside of the MakerSpace inside Penn State Abington Campus at the Rydal Building. My job allows me to learn and monitor others on how to use 3D printers, vinyl cutters, laser cutters, and variations of saws.

Latest posts by tvn5142 (see all)

• - October 15, 2019
  • - October 15, 2019
  • - October 15, 2019